Aside from adding sophisticated dragons, the Ice and Fire mod adds many more unique creatures from assorted mythologies. This is a list comprising of all in-game creatures.
Tameable mobs are marked in bold letters.
- Pixie: A frivolous forest sprite that enjoys stealing items from unsuspecting explorers.
- Hippocampus: A graceful seafaring beast that can be tamed and handled as a versatile speed mount.
- Hippogryph: An alpine flying predator that can be tamed and handled as a sturdy flying war mount.
- Amphithere: A tropical feathered serpent that can be wrangled into an efficient flying speed mount.
- Siren: A seaside fiend that seduces sailors with charming songs before revealing its horrifying true form.
- Death Worm: A ravenous worm that digs through the desert sands and devours anything it comes across.
- Cockatrice: A vile chicken-like creature that brings death upon its foes with its piercing stare.
- Stymphalian Bird: A fierce raptor that descends upon prey with a bronze beak and sharp, metallic pinions.
- Troll: A hideous brute that lurks in caves and savagely bludgeons any trespassers upon its turf.
- Myrmex: An ornery insect that lives in underground nests and maintains a highly-structured caste system.
- Sea Serpent: A frightful reptilian sea monster that relentlessly attacks all smaller creatures on sight.
- Fire Dragon: A ruthless winged reptile that travels far and wide to raze villages with its fiery breath.
- Ice Dragon: A wintry, ice-bound cousin of the fire dragon that exudes a freezing gale from its mouth.
- Gorgon: A repulsive, twisted monstrosity that can turn any living thing to stone with her terrible gaze.
- Cyclops: An irritable giant that tends to a flock of sheep in a stony, treasure-filled seaside cove.
- The Dread Queen: An undead tyrant that rides upon an animate ice dragon and leads a haunted army.
- Ghost: A furious spirit that haunts its resting place and assaults any trespassers without prejudice.
- Hydra: A venomous, multi-headed serpent that can regenerate any of its heads if they are severed.
- Lightning Dragon: An elusive, nocturnal dragon that bombards foes with a deadly stream of electricity.
- Wendigo: A voracious sylvan that disguises as innocent animals before pouncing on unwary prey.
- Vampire: An undead horror that rises from its lair at night to feed on the blood of the living.
- Werewolf: An unfortunate commoner cursed to become a vicious wolf-like beast under the full moon light.
- Automaton: A ramshackle machine that springs to life to terminate any sentient being that comes near.
- Goblin: A greedy imp that raids nearby villages and steals treasure to hoard it in its own fort.
- Kraken: A bloodcurdling leviathan that rises from the deep to wreak havoc on all living near the surface.
- The Ifrit: A brutal fire demon that wields a giant flaming sword and resides in the fiery depths of the Nether.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.